Friday 23 June 2017

Are you still out there???

So its been nearly a month since my last blog post...oops! Life has just gotten in the way lately. Work has been busy and now summer is here so is car show season which means most weekends have been taken up with going to those (great?!?!) 
Things have been a bit dry in terms of crafty goodness too as I've been too busy and when I do get a moment my mojo decides to go on holiday, I have got a couple of things i can share with you though so i'll share those in the next couple of posts.  Talking of holidays, we went away for s long weekend camping to Shell Island for my birthday. 
It was to get away for a couple of days and chill. In typical Wales weather it was windy when we arrived with 20mph winds while we wrestled with the tent. But then it cleared and after a cloudy day for my birthday we had gorgeous warm, sunny weather. 
Being a scrapper with a new iphone 7 (birthday pressie to myself thanks to my upgrade) I took oodles of photos!  So thats me. I hope there are still people reading this, if not i'll carry on posting and talking to myself! 

2 comments: