Friday 31 March 2017

Dukes Farm layouts: part two

So better late than never I thought I'd share some more of the layouts I made at Dukes Farm. These layouts are again using some of the old photos I found at my parents house so prepare to cringe! 
These photos were taken when I went to my first ever Bon Jovi concert which was also the last ever concert to be played at Wembley Stadium before the pulled the two towers down and rebuilt it. I used papers from Amy Tangerine Stitched collection and a random scrap from Gemma's box of scraps. I used my Stampin Up camera stamp which I love to use to make embellishments, a Stampin Up doily, stars from Studio Calico and letter stickers from Elle's Studio. 
These photos were taken from my second year ball at uni. It was also the year I thought it would be a good idea to cut my hair short, cringe! I used papers from Pebbles and embellishments from Jen Hadfield. 
This is a silly layout about the giant wine glasses I used to have. This was how I used to spend my Saturday night...who am I kidding this is still my Saturday night! I decided to pick up on the yellow and blue from my busy wallpaper, and used a mixture of scraps from Studio Calico. The fun die cut is from Amy Tangerines new line, the delightful I've had in my box of bits for ages.  I've still got a couple more layouts to share but I'll pop those in another post! X

No comments:

Post a Comment