Sunday 23 October 2016

Lazy Sunday Craft Catch Up

 
Welcome to a typical lazy, autumnal Sunday. The cleaning has been done, only a few odd jobs left to do so thought I'd start a little crafty catch up while the kettle is boiling and Midsomer Murders is on. Yes I am an old lady!  A couple months ago Hey Little Magpie started a Facebook group and had a challenge weekend to go along with it. I think there were 12 or 13 challenges in total, I did not manage all of these only completing 3 but I'm happy with that. The first challenge was a bingo challenge where we had to pick a line or go for a full house from this card. 
I opted for the bottom line and scrapped this layout using only PL Cards for my paper layers, with the exception of the background paper obviously! 
I jumped on the Snapchat bandwagon over the summer and chose these silly photos of me using some of the filters. These layout took me ages to make, I hadn't scrapped in a while so I trying to tempt my mojo to come out of hiding! I think because of this I'm not overly keen on it, buts it's scrapped now and that's the main thing! 
Stickers are some old Kesi Art ones I've had for a while. I also used some dies cuts from Fancy Pants, I'd treated myself to a couple of ephemera packs that week using money from some stash I'd sold on Facebook. I even got a bit messy (well for me) with some random stamping in the background. 
Well the kettle has boiled so I'm off to make a brew but i'lol share challenge number two with you in my next post xx

1 comment: