Sunday 11 September 2016

August Anniversary Cards

Hey! Long time no blog! I have no excuses other than time running away with me! Anyway I'm back and thought I would share the anniversary cards I mentioned a couple of posts ago. August is a busy month for anniversaries as I have my parents and brother & SIL's anniversaries a couple of days apart. 

The first card I made was for Vincent and Penny. I decided to use my Hatter Gorjuss girl stamp. 
I used papers from American Crafts and Stampin Up and went for a bold colour scheme. The challenge on the Daring Cardmakers blog the week I made this was to crochet or lace so I used the last of a blue crochet trim I had and a crochet heart from Bella Boulevard. 

This year was mum and dads Ruby Anniversary so I wanted to use red on their card, but not go OTT with it. 
I used papers and a rosette from Crate Paper Hello Love. The rosette originally had a Valentines sentiment on it which I took off and replaced with a sticker from Tim Holtz. 




No comments:

Post a Comment