Wednesday 15 June 2016

Beach Finds: Sketchy Scrappers May Sketch

My scrappy mojo has come back to me slowly and I've actually sat down and scrapped three layouts in the past two weeks! The first layout I scrapped was for the May Sketchy Scrappers sketch which was set by Nikki. 
I chose a photo for this layout when the sketch went up but I wasn't feeling inspired to scrap it, then we had National Scrapbooking Day which I got sidetracked with and then my mojo went completely! But I was determined to use the photo I'd chosen, persevered and scrapped this layout. 
The photo is of some of the shells I collected on Shell Island last year. To stick with the beach feel I used papers from Crate Paper Pier collection for the base and layered papers from Studio Calico (the anchor paper was perfect) on top. I used some ephemera from Pink Paisley Soltise collection and a label I had said years ago from a purse, I knew it would come in handy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment