Sunday 17 January 2016

Happy Birthday Poppa G!

Every year on Christmas Day my dad always reminds us it's exactly three weeks until his birthday, as if we can forget! As his birthday is at the start of the year he's one of the lucky ones who gets a card made rather than brought by me! For Christmas Gemma made me a fun stocking which included some cute moustache goodies so I put these to good use. 
I used some moustache stamps and a wood tash from Gemma to make a topper for my card. I wanted to use a Kraft base so stamped the moustaches on a scrap of cream card using Pumice Stone distress ink, I then used this ink to ink the edges of all my papers. Speaking of papers, I used papers from Pink Paislee solstice collection and a scrap of navy dotted Swiss card from Bazzill. I finished using some twine Gemma also gifted me. 

3 comments:

  1. That's a brilliant card Jess! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found the list of 'Hereford girls' blogs so taking a tour around tonight. Great card, looks like your Dad isn't going to be disappointed :)

    ReplyDelete