Friday 9 October 2015

Blogtober Day 9: Flashback Friday

Today I thought I would share some more of my early layouts. 
This layout is about when I brought my old car Suzy Suu. The paper framing the layout is from Basic Grey Lime Rickey. I got the idea of using it to frame my layout from an issue of Scrapbook Inspirations, I miss that magazine. I was all about the jaunty angles then too lol! 

This layout was made for a challenge during a Twilight Addicts Cyber Crop. All the papers are from Bo Bunny. I think this was also my first attempt at distressing my paper edges, obviously not very well lol! 

 I love this background paper from Bo Bunny, it's so pretty. I added some glitter to my thickers to give a frosted feel. 

Very simple design here, I say design I basically just stuck some photos to the paper lol! Nothing has changed since I took these photos, it's still impossible to get a nice photo of the two of us together without Ian pulling funny faces. 

For this layout I used papers from MME Bloom & Grow. I brought a pack of papers from the collection and I've still got loads left to this day! 

Probably one of my favourite layouts I've made, not for the design but for the photos! These photos were taken during a picnic at the park. Ian placed some food at the bottom of a tree to entice a squirrel to come down and made it look as though Vern had come to see the squirrel. I used cute woodland chipboard pieces from DCWV Green Stack. 

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts. I have some of that winter bo bunny paper somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bo bunny paper is gorgeous, I think I bought the 6" paper pad and several 12" sheets! Love the squirrel photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to look back through some of our earlier layouts ... Especially ones that mean so much x

    ReplyDelete