Thursday 19 March 2015

Meadow Barn 2015 Layouts Part 1

I can't believe it's more or less two weeks since I went on my scrappy weekend to Meadow Barn! Guess that means I should share the layouts I made that weekend! I did mean to do this sooner but life got in the way as it was back to reality, and then last weekend I dropped my phone and smashed the screen so I had to go 24hrs phoneless while I waited for a replacement to arrive (thank god for insurance!) 

The first layout I made at Meadow Barn was this 
I used some Heidi Swapp papers i picked up in TK Maxx before I set off. I love how the black & white paper matches my dress in the photo! I used Heidi Swapp acetate bits and some Recollections stickers to embellish. 

This next layout also used these papers this time punched into lots of circles
I punched the circles to replicate the circles in the photo. I used cardstock from Stampin Up which is soooo lovely and smooth, I definitely think I'll be investing in some more! 


This layout is another for my Harry Potter album, I love Nic's face in the photo! 
This time I used papers from Maggie Holmes Flea Market collection. 


3 comments:

  1. Great layouts :) Such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely pages. I hadn't noticed the paper and dress matching at the time. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally nice paper layering. The design team layout is my favorite.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete