Sunday 6 April 2014

Big Stepper

In my quest to complete 30 layouts before stash shopping I took part in this weeks challenge on UKS. This week we were asked to use this sketch 
And to use square photos, stars & chevrons, three things I love! Another thing I love is the programme Ghost Adventures, think Most Haunted but with actual evidence and no Yvette Fielding screaming at her own shadow! One of the guys from the show has a website called Big Steppin, to achieve our dreams and goals take big steps not little steps. Anyway, while on there I saw some t-shirts I liked and ordered a couple, took these pics on Instagram and now I'm on the fan page of the website! 
I decided to go for bright papers on black card to make the photos pop. The papers are from a paper stack I had split with Gemma. I had originally planned to use my new Stampin Up chevron punch but for whatever reason I couldn't think how to make it work on this layout so used chevron Washi tape stars instead. 

This is layout 14/30

3 comments:

  1. Thought I recognised those papers! Great layout and congrats again being on the fan page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout - love those papers, they are so happy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and happy page :)

    ReplyDelete